MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2010, 01:50 AM   #113
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

I'm sorry it was so hot. I know you expect to get away from the heat when you go on holiday.

Chicken pones aren't very safe for dogs so maybe that's why he didn't give the dog the bone. He looks like a very sweet boy. My male dog was much sweeter than the female - although the female was much smarter and the leader of the two.

I've been away for a few days, and now my kitty is happy to see me and curled up right next to me.
yes, the Germans I met there told me it was rare to have such hot weather in Germany, so i was not lucky at all

it seems that the man loves the male dog more

its good that your kitty is so warming to you coz i always have the impression that cats are very cold, thats why I love dogs more

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote