MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2010, 05:49 PM   #111
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post

yes I know you had two giant schnauzers . This giant dog is a boy and he has a sister who was with him on that day, but she was sleeping so i couldn't take a photo . This big dog kept staring at the grilled chicken which his master was eating, but strangely his master did not give him any chicken, even the bone, but gave the bone for the pirrot which is living in the restaurant to eat

i think the weather was as hot as in HK, though hk has higher humidity

its so hot that i could only wear a t shirt +undie when I slept at night otherwise its impossible to fall into asleep as there is no fans/air conditionner

I'm sorry it was so hot. I know you expect to get away from the heat when you go on holiday.

Chicken pones aren't very safe for dogs so maybe that's why he didn't give the dog the bone. He looks like a very sweet boy. My male dog was much sweeter than the female - although the female was much smarter and the leader of the two.

I've been away for a few days, and now my kitty is happy to see me and curled up right next to me.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote