MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2010, 04:05 AM   #110
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
How sweet! I used to have two giant schnauzers. That looks like a very shaggy schnauzer.

Thanks for the photss. I'm sorry it was hot, but probably cooler than HK!
yes I know you had two giant schnauzers . This giant dog is a boy and he has a sister who was with him on that day, but she was sleeping so i couldn't take a photo . This big dog kept staring at the grilled chicken which his master was eating, but strangely his master did not give him any chicken, even the bone, but gave the bone for the pirrot which is living in the restaurant to eat

i think the weather was as hot as in HK, though hk has higher humidity

its so hot that i could only wear a t shirt +undie when I slept at night otherwise its impossible to fall into asleep as there is no fans/air conditionner

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote