MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sorry, I think you are wrong

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2010, 11:02 PM   #4
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sorry, I think you are wrong

I appreciate the banned-user-thread a lot. It's good to see a complete collection of who is banned and for how long (the "for what" is rather irrelevant imo) in contrast to the concealment policy on TF.

To keep it uptodate, my suggestion would be that any of the technical admins programs a feature, a list (available only to admins) which automatically displays all currently blocked users including the date, the duration and the offence. This way it would be no more than copy+paste and done in 5 seconds to update it once or twice a week. Or available to anybody and no thread anymore.
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote