MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2010, 03:20 PM   #60
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO haters allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
You were attacking posters who have been part of that thread for nearly 3 years. You were informed several times that the thread isn't just for Rafa fans, many of the regulars don't have Rafa as their top favourite and as star said quite a few of them can't stand him , and yet you continued to view the thread as an extension of the tournament thread :retard: The moderators do a great job with this forum. Our "haters" who post in the Rafachat thread very, very rarely stray out of the thread and I don't think they've ever trolled the rest of the forum (at least since we created the chat thread) Believe me when I say I am super fast to report any trolling/Rafa bashing in here, including on the chat thread when it is truly malicious. And many times we've had some tense moments when a few of us have had a sense of humour failure (quite often me) but the same core group of posters have been chatting there for nearly 3 years.

As a Rafa fan, I'll post where I like in his forum. I'm happy you have this thread, because it means you'll stay out of the other one. That pleases me.
I agree with the first paragraph -- mostly.

Certainly, you can post where ever you want, but why carry out your feud with Sokk here? I think you are a valuable addition to any thread about Rafa, but not if it's going to be sniping and insulting the posters in this thread. That hardly seems sporting.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote