MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafatards chat. NO Rafahaters, Fedtards or trolls allowed in here!

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #33
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafatards chat. NO haters allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Hi sokk

I think what star suggested, and I respectfully support, is to replace the "haters" in the title by "Rafahaters" or, in established MTF lingo, "Rafahatas". This way it will become clear it is allowed to hate any player here except our worshiped Rafa
Ok. Sorry, I think I misunderstood. I wasn't sure what Star meant, but I figured it was about Rafahaters. Like I said, we are allowed to be critical about other players in here, just not Rafa And I still think we should be civil about players we don't like that much too, so we can prove that fans of Rafa can behave better than fans of Federer and Soderling

I changed the title, so it's not to be mistaken. I encourage everyone to report any hateful remarks, either personal about other posters or people who bash Nadal, because this thread is ONLY for his fans. Hope I made that clear now, but I thought it was worth the mention one last time, to warn people. lol..

Anyways, please continue with the chat What do you guys think about USO? Will Rafa be able to win it? I think he has a shot this year, he is in a wonderful shape, and some of his worst opponents are either in a slump or injured. Yes, it is his worst surface, but he won AO so I think he has a shot at USO too, if only his knees hold up.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote