MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals. Vol 60

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2010, 09:46 PM   #38
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals. Vol 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
fabregas coming off a huge injury into the wc and has been injured in training as well, but the accepted reasoning by the experts on the wc thread is that del bosque is a complete idiot who knows less than any of the fine posters on this board and generally has his job only because he kisses hierro's ass better than scoobs does jm's.

so i would go with the latter explanation if i were you

edit: torres, can you do what you did in the euro final? please numpty, now is the time
I haven't seen the WC thread, so I don't know their reasoning. All I am saying is that if you are the favourite then you should take some risks and try to avoid overtime and a possible penalty lottery.

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!