MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals. Vol 60

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2010, 08:43 PM   #33
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals. Vol 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
Why didn't Spain's coach put on Fabregas, say, at the beginning of the 2nd half?

I hope the Dutch profit from that.
fabregas coming off a huge injury into the wc and has been injured in training as well, but the accepted reasoning by the experts on the wc thread is that del bosque is a complete idiot who knows less than any of the fine posters on this board and generally has his job only because he kisses hierro's ass better than scoobs does jm's.

so i would go with the latter explanation if i were you

edit: torres, can you do what you did in the euro final? please numpty, now is the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!