MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2010, 03:55 AM   #841
country flag mahRAHT

mahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post
Who is this guy? Some friend of his, right? Because I've seen them together many times...anyway, what I wanted to point out is what a great male-friend Mr.Safin seems to be.

I must say I find this male bonding of his (or camaraderie or whatever it's called these days) particularly attractive in a man

Plus, veeeeeeeeery cool shoes he has in those photos...what a truly lovely man...bring in the crocs, Marat, we all know you have them somewhere!
Hi little masha,
the man with marat is Oleg Taktarov, he had i think something to do with the production.

sorry don't like the shoes, nice colour, love the hole in jeans, whatever marat wears always looks good.
mahRAHT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote