MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lukasz Kubot (POL)

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2010, 08:40 PM   #139
country flag born_on_clay

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lukasz Kubot (POL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
I don't know what's happened, but Luke's results in both singles and doubles have just fallen off the radar. I think it's probably just too much pressure combined with too much playing, but he needs to start picking it up now, as the last part of the year he has quite a bit to defend. Unfortunately, as of right now, it appears the end of the year last year/start of this year was a fluke run. Let's see if the second half of the season gives him better performances.
great analysis
I just hope Łukasz will find his form back for the remainder of the seanon
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
3 year end no.1 | 4 Davis Cups | 699 singles match wins
born_on_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote