MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May)

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2010, 11:16 PM   #10
country flag recessional

recessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Gonna go try and bang out 'Singularity', great FPS and hopefully I can do the impossible and finish it tonight.
i wanted to respond to your rep, but it got cut off. =______= so i'll just say it here.

if you've got a flash card, i'd recommend downloading the game first to try it out, because i don't think this game is for everyone. personally, i wouldn't buy it, despite enjoying it so far, but it's gotten many great reviews and lots of people seem to absolutely love it, so... it's really up to you. /useless advice
recessional is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote