MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May)

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
country flag recessional

recessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread.

yesterday i started playing the world ends with you (known in japan as subarashiki kono sekai/it's a wonderful world), an action rpg by square-enix for the ds.

i'm not very far yet (at least, i don't think i am), but so far, the game's battle system is ridiculously complex and most of the time i have no idea what the hell i'm doing. it doesn't really help that the touch screen controls don't always respond properly.

that being said, i love the style and the music (from what i can remember), the story's interesting and the game itself is annoyingly addictive.
recessional is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote