MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nadal will Fall

Thread: Nadal will Fall
View Single Post

Old 07-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #20
country flag TennisOnWood

TennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond reputeTennisOnWood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal will Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvester View Post
good point, and Nadal is pretty much guaranteed year end #1 This year.

I just find it ridiculous in general..that when Federer "Only" wins 1 GS and makes it relativly deep in the others that this is just horrid. How happy do you think a Murray fan, or a Djokovic fan, Roddick fan etc would be if those guys won a major.

Fed COULD still win USO - he may not, he may. so he could potentiall still win 50% of the GS's in 2010. Would that be so bad?
I guess for Federer fans because we are so used to him being #1 it is odd, and it gives all the Federer haters some ammo but in reality, it's ridiculous to give someone that is #2 or #3 in the WORLD a hard time because A LOT of players would love to be there.
Yes.. well deserved Year end Number 1!!

I wasn't saying anything against Fed and that he had bad season.. full respect to him and he is the only player on the Tour I compare with Rafa cause I don't give a shit about Murray,A Rod,Soderling,or bloody djokovic and davidenko.. Fed and Rafa are true big deal for the last 6 seasons and all I'm saying is that,outside that Melbourne,Fed did very poor job. Completely disaster in Indian and Miami with match points wasted,skipping Monaco,poor Rome and then he finally started to play in Madrid when he needed to defend a lot of points. His plan failed and then we saw what happen in Paris,Halle and yesterday in London. It is just himself to blame for stopping on 285 weeks at top

But I agree with you.. wherever he and Rafa are on the ATP list (Delpo once again made position with not a single match in 5 months) they are just players to watch IMO