MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nadal will Fall

Thread: Nadal will Fall
View Single Post

Old 07-01-2010, 04:12 PM   #17
country flag Silvester

Silvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond reputeSilvester has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal will Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal_Power View Post
Well.. of course

Rafa won 4 titles in some 2 months and Fed needed whole 2009. for that

Rafa is 2500 points clear of him and he can still win Wimbledon and makes it even bigger

And you can check how many points they won in 2010... nothing close between this two this season
good point, and Nadal is pretty much guaranteed year end #1 This year.

I just find it ridiculous in general..that when Federer "Only" wins 1 GS and makes it relativly deep in the others that this is just horrid. How happy do you think a Murray fan, or a Djokovic fan, Roddick fan etc would be if those guys won a major.

Fed COULD still win USO - he may not, he may. so he could potentiall still win 50% of the GS's in 2010. Would that be so bad?
I guess for Federer fans because we are so used to him being #1 it is odd, and it gives all the Federer haters some ammo but in reality, it's ridiculous to give someone that is #2 or #3 in the WORLD a hard time because A LOT of players would love to be there.
Silvester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote