MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2010, 03:51 PM   #99
country flag phelbyn

phelbyn has a reputation beyond reputephelbyn has a reputation beyond reputephelbyn has a reputation beyond reputephelbyn has a reputation beyond reputephelbyn has a reputation beyond reputephelbyn has a reputation beyond reputephelbyn has a reputation beyond reputephelbyn has a reputation beyond reputephelbyn has a reputation beyond reputephelbyn has a reputation beyond reputephelbyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Federer become number 1 again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisht4u View Post
It'll be very hard, I can no longer say he's the best overall player on tour.
He had a very strong AO but since that and the lung infection he never got back to that early year form.
Djokovic will take over the #2 spot, finally passing Fed in terms of skill. Had to happen eventually.
Fed missed some really easy forhands today, some loose backhands and hardly any great shots which used to come so easily. Not a high level by any means today and all tournament.
I'm sure he's taking this hard and will have some kind of response so I can't count him out completely.
Good quote! I think with children and married life, priorities are obviously different. And good for him.
phelbyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote