MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In The Spotlight: buddyholly

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2010, 12:14 AM   #106
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In The Spotlight: buddyholly

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Well, there is no proof that there is a god, so I would say that religious belief is just an emotion, one that I don't have. But perhaps I am confusing emotion and belief.
It may have all been put in my mind by a good friend's wife, who has known me for 40 years and yet announced during dinner that people who could not ''feel'' the presence of god were not as good as those who could. So I was getting at that opinion of some people that failure to have a religion indicated a person without emotional feelings.
Yikes!
Wish someone had bumped this thread sooner. Then I would have remembered you lived in Toronto and hunted you down
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote