MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In The Spotlight: buddyholly

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #95
country flag WarriorA

WarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In The Spotlight: buddyholly

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Well that was a joke of course. I was trying to make make a joke about the people who think that failure to believe in ghosts shows a lack of emotion. I focus my emotions on real things, not fairy tales.
Joke or not, Iím still wondering how in the hell that association is made - If not by you, then by the people who said it first that youíre making the joke about. I canít quite find the logic in (or even make up crazy talk about) such a direct connection between the experience of emotion and religiosity/spirituality.

After that, all I can say now is thank God I included the question about cheese.
WarriorA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote