MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nicolas Mahut

Thread: Nicolas Mahut
View Single Post

Old 06-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #637
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nicolas Mahut

Thanks a lot,Truc!
Wanna him,it was emotional to see the interview,he always praises Isner,he seems a very nice guy.Some journalists asked dumb questions like that France national football team one.And the last one - But the body still felt good?What did you expect him to answer this after playing long time?Choking back the tears is the best answer, I understand he wanted to leave,answering dumb questions is as hard as taking this loss.
It's pretty weird I can't find his interview at the Wimby official site.There is only a transcript but no press conference,his match vs isner highlights instead. I was a bit pissed of coz I only wanted to see what he was talking.
Today Isner lost too easily and got a bagel,but it's understandable,none of them has much energy to play.But I really hope Clement helps Nico to win the doubles today.Allez!

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote