MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - << Wimbledon >> Grass Court Season 2010

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2010, 10:50 PM   #17
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: << Wimbledon >> Grass Court Season 2010

i was at Paulo's match against Marc that day. He looks very confident and in good form although the serving was still a little bit shaky. I didn't know he won the Liverpool title before that, so that should be the reason of the confidence then. It's so good to see him start to win again. His game and style is coming back, and if he can keep like that, he will have the chance in the coming match vs Youzhny.

and I watched the 1st day and 2nd day of the historic Mahut vs Isner match as well, but had to give it up when it was 43-44, coz i needed to catch the train to Edinburgh. Poor Nico, just know he finally lost it. He seems to me should more deserve to win this match from those good fighting in Isner's serving games and nice volley playing style.
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote