MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2010, 10:26 PM   #839
country flag maryb

maryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
At last a Marat sighting! Mr Anatomically Correct at the club Park Residence in Odessa, for the 5th anniversary of a TV programme called "High Life with Katerina Osadchaya".

There's something very Nigel Tufnel-esque about the t-shirt.

Odessa, Ukraine, 19 June 2010.

More pics from here.

Thanks Alya, it will be beyond cute!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
Guys, I think Marat's trying to communicate with us again!
He's saying he's aware of his lungs and we should just relax about the smoking already.

webpage
If the Big Yin doesn't appear in a photo with some form of tartan apparel, I'll be very worried now ...

Have spent another day in the baking sun of ye olde Wimbles. Aunty Denise and I were saying that it just ain't the same here without you, Big Yin. Much as you hated the green stuff ...
maryb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote