MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2010, 11:45 PM   #3456
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozka View Post

Cheering for Mahut here.
Moi aussi! Allez Nico!

Just finished watching Newsnight with Jeremy Paxman, and the cheeky buggers rolled the end credits with footage of this match to the tune of "I'm Still Standing".

Seriously I thought Isner was going to drop dead at one point, while Mahut was looking unfeasibly perky in comparison. I would hope, in recognition of the extraordinary circumstances, the organisers would see fit to reschedule the 2nd round match to Friday.

Last but not least, am glad to see Mo Lay still had the use of his legs after climbing down from the chair after god knows how many hours (the equivalent of a flight to New York at least). His backside must have been completely numb!

Match resumes tomorrow on court 18 again, not before 3.30pm.

Last edited by monkey247 : 06-24-2010 at 08:52 AM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote