MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grass Season 2010

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2010, 07:31 PM   #62
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grass Season 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Just watched the last part of the match after I came home from Pilates.
Arnaud played some great points those last games. Won his games pretty easily and made Tipsy work for it.
Tipsy made some errors and that's where Arnaud took advantage of him. He was very happy to win, right before the second mp he encouraged himself with "Allez Allez!" and there was also quite some support for him in the crowd. I heard "Allez Arnaud" a few times. They didn't show Arnaud's team, but I did spot Tsonga's coach somewhere I think.
After he won, he yelled and he was very happy to win.

Ohh soo good, I would have liked to see his HAPPY FACE (don't remember how it is )

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote