MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Comment - new tennis site

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2010, 10:35 PM   #1
country flag A_Skywalker

A_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tennis Comment - new tennis site

I have a lot of work to make it look even better, but I wanted to open it for Wimbledon. This is the new site Tennis Comment.
I wrote the first article for the site, dont punish me as I am not a good writer. I opened the site for users to submit articles, you just have ro register and login to submit article, the registration is because of spam robots submitting spam and not because I want to have registered users.
Articles will be approved as soon as possible, to the best writers I will give author rights so they can easily publish.

Also I accept any kind of feedback. Its needed to make the site better.

EDIT: The site will be taken out for rework as I want to add a lot of things that will make it better.

Last edited by A_Skywalker : 06-22-2010 at 09:30 AM.
A_Skywalker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote