MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2010, 10:39 PM   #794
country flag maryb

maryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozka View Post
Can you tell us which clan tartan it is, maryb? Maybe, there is some attenuated connection, there.
A pleasure, Soozka. Looks to my untrained tartan-specification eye like the early MacSafin clan tartan. The clan beseiged the early crusades town of Wimbleskidon back in 1097. The fanatacism of the clan focused on some early overtures of the game of tennis apparently, a stone being batted around the battlefield with their claymores (big swords). As the events unfolded, the key clan members (top ten) set up endurance tests which manifested as the MacDaviskidon Cupski battles amongst rival clan members. There seems to be a gap in the history books at this point.

My guess is that they all got 'blootered'.
maryb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote