MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Why do I like tennis?

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2010, 08:59 AM   #3
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do I like tennis?

I like to play tennis in a team the most. You still get to play your singles match, but it means more because it counts towards the team score. Sometimes if I play a tournament the whole night with consecutive matches, I tune out a bit, and don't really think it matters if I don't try that hard.

Yeah, singles matches are great. I mean because it's only you, obviously you get to feel much more involved in it, both in terms of activity and emotionally. The good thing is you can get as angry as you want about yourself or the match. When it's over, everything's fine again.

I always wondered what it'd be like to play a team sport as one of the star players, that everyone passes the ball to, though. I guess many people haven't experienced the same thing before.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote