MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #23b - Kosice - congrats to Goldenoldie and Nev/Petesampras1

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2010, 03:05 PM   #279
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #23b - Kosice - congrats to Goldenoldie and Nev/Petesampras1

I can only think of one award for the finals after doing my habitual check of UK press. Apparently as long as l_mac was winning they were calling her the biggest hope of British tennis since Sam Smith but as she lost the semi to Goldenoldie they wrote a glorious English veteran defeated a Scottish player. "British tennis will be dead after Goldenoldie," they warned.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote