MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The LUCKIER post-Wimbledon claycourt season thread

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2010, 11:13 PM   #13
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The LUCKY Eastbourne and Wimbledon Grass Season comeback thread

I've never been so excited for grass season before .
Thank you Tutu , for taking up this daunting task .

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle-rn View Post
Away from cameras, man gets lazy and hair grows back to 2006 disaster.
I don't mind seeing that, kinda fun
But I think he at least got a haircut in between showing up at the 2nd Mousquetaires epi and the RG commentary booth, he even shaved .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutu View Post
By the way, i'm contemplating going to the qualifying tomorrow. If I do, i'll try to see if I can find Gilles practising somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
I'll be going Eastbourne on the wednesday to the saturday, so if I see Gilles I'll take loads of pics of him for all u fans.
Thanks in advance. Let us know how his practice goes if you catch him on the practice court. And have fun.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote