MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2010, 10:57 AM   #778
country flag mahRAHT

mahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post
C'mon!!! Don't get me started on his handsssssssss! The only thing I like more about him is his most-beautiful-in-the-world neck!

He has about the prettiest hands I've seen on a man: long, elegant, hairless fingers, fine joints...and the nails are nicely shaped and cut, clean...

Race thing, I suppose, and I'm saying this in the most appreciative way possible...
firstly thanks for the marat talk, your almost a friend,thanks

i disagree, look at the shape of the nails, maybe its a dad thing with me, marat's hand look
almost like my fathers, maybe thats it,

i do think he holds the cup in a very sexy way,does it all the time i have checked pic's.
mahRAHT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote