MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2010, 10:44 AM   #777
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahRAHT View Post
yes penny i agree, smoking to much now they say 20 a day,
if someone begins the day like marat says with 'coffee and a smoke'
then cannot be sociel smoker,

THE HANDS NO SORRY, LOOK AT THE SHAPE OF HIS NAILS, NOT NICE,
AND feet are the same, i have pic, when i post its too small,
but i love the way he holds the cup,always does that,
wonder if its a big man thing,
C'mon!!! Don't get me started on his handsssssssss! The only thing I like more about him is his most-beautiful-in-the-world neck!

He has about the prettiest hands I've seen on a man: long, elegant, hairless fingers, fine joints...and the nails are nicely shaped and cut, clean...

Race thing, I suppose, and I'm saying this in the most appreciative way possible...
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote