MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2010, 07:26 AM   #3413
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

As per a request from Antarctica, we are moving the granny talk here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
Helllllllllo my 'georgeous' friend!!!

Quote:
LMAO at the kitty talk ... I am sooooo not a cat person, but I have to share my life with one ... she is a superstar and I love her to bits, but god she's a diva!! ... and even worse she's now an old diva (she's 11 years old now) so she's a bit like a crazy combination of Elizabeth Taylor + Liza Minelli + an old Mariah Carey
I am not a cat person either, less so, when the cat is a granny (mine is 15 years old) and she is more spoilt and diva-ish (hey, we can gather yours and mine and make VH1 Cat Divas ) than ever. She doesn't even know what she wants, but Her Royal Catness wants it now and I should stop doing whatever I am doing to analyze her mind and offer my service to her ego

Quote:
the only thing I would disagree with you on is that there will be no other woman ... our boy Marat will hopefully get some scratches on his back/chest/leg (sorry,, I'm having a moment!!) from some claws other than the feline variety!!
Oh, there will be another woman (women), but she will be in the staff department of the Cat's kingdom I mean... she will be just one more person to feed her, caress her and a place to snuggle

In other news - The World Cup is starting today Forzaaaaa

have a good day, dears
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote