MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2010, 02:55 PM   #772
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Oh, boy!!! This IS too much! He should be banned from public locals on grounds of being too endearing!

I hope he never gets really, really rich, as in Roman Abramovich rich, because that would simply be an insult to the rest of us! While now it's just a joy...that I enjoy !

Very nice photos. And very nice to see that us of the '80s here in Central-Eastern Europe grew
up with the key around our necks...and that we religiously keep that habit deep into adulthood...
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote