MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - -the NAMECHANGE thread-

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #813
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: -the NAMECHANGE thread-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry Verdasco View Post
No need to give me scarlet fever, thank you very much. I was asking a question about name changes in the name change thread, which I thought was rational thinking on my part but I guess not.

The only reason I mention the new rules on TF is because in YOUR rules (the ones shown to me in this thread, in the past page or so) made specific reference to the rules on TF. Doi! I understand they're seperate boards with different rules. I was just letting you know that their rules changes, and since your rules were seemingly a knee jerk reaction to what went on over there I thought it was relevent.
our name change rules are not a knee jerk reaction. If it was up to the "bosses" of MTF, WE would only have a namechange option for premium members....I had to do a lot of talking to get this one through...so I suggest to just take it or leave it now
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote