MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2010, 12:59 AM   #3412
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
Mine too, I used to practically organise my life around Wimby! 2008 and 2009 were completely rain-free, if memory serves, so fingers crossed this year will be the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestie66 View Post
I know exactly what you mean. As soon as I get my exam timetable I check it and make sure it doesn't clash with Wimbledon.
I love it!!
my craziest tennis-exam clash was the 2000 US Open final. gee....I wonder why that match was so important I had my literature preliminary exams for the O levels. I didn't do too well in that exam. I wonder why that was
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote