MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2010, 08:46 AM   #3406
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fino7marat View Post

I have finished my exam, but the result will come out on 25 June. I don't know how to fill the 20 days~
Well done, fino, you must be glad it's over! I would say you've earned your right to put your feet up for a bit, and do absolutely nothing at all! The brain definitely needs a rest and a clear-out after exams. Then do whatever brings you the greatest happiness and makes you feel most alive.

Tennis-wise, of course, there's the Aegon and Halle grass tourneys (ATP) at the moment (I don't know if they're broadcast in China) and Wimbledon starts on 21 June.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote