MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2010, 06:27 AM   #766
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Pam, you ol' granny So spot on

As someone on atptour.ru joked "The female quota in Marat's apartment is filled already"

If I could just add few things about the Queen in his kingdom
As people say "Dogs have owners, cats have staff" and having in mind that the sweet little furry creature had already gotten under mama Rauza's skin, we have a serious contender here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
and don't think you'll get a good nights rest, nooooo, she'll wait until you're in the deepest sleep, then lick your eyelids with her sandpaper tongue!!
I may add the screeching sound of meowing right in your ear, every morning, preferably few hours before one has to wake up. No days off, no vacation.. nada.... every single morning, for all of their lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
basically, from now on, she rules and you'll always be 'the other woman'
Correction - there will be no other woman The Furry Queen is one and only. The rest are staff

Pamushka, hope you are well, georgous I kind of lost in touch, since I am no longer on FB.
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote