MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #737
country flag mahRAHT

mahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond reputemahRAHT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post
you are really nice, mahRAHT, I hope you do enjoy spending time here, posting and all...and people here are nice too, you will learn to get along with everybody...maybe a few misunderstandings will occur, but everything will be fine in the end, you'll see

I also love your name, nice to see somebody pointing out loud how he's name is actually to be pronounced... (remember the scene with Agassi and Co.?,

anyway, I hope the scarf is not yours, or you won't be using it too soon...but, if Queen Mother takes care of the cat..she'll start serving aces in like no time!

Take care!
thank you little masha

but i can't relax because everytime i post i expect someone to attack me

and my english is good if i'm not upset and not write quicly and plan what
i can write.

Last edited by PennyThePenguin : 06-10-2010 at 04:10 PM. Reason: baiting
mahRAHT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote