MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #736
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahRAHT View Post
no no, the scarf is mine

she who looks after marat, looks after kitty.
you are really nice, mahRAHT, I hope you do enjoy spending time here, posting and all...and people here are nice too, you will learn to get along with everybody...maybe a few misunderstandings will occur, but everything will be fine in the end, you'll see

I also love your name, nice to see somebody pointing out loud how he's name is actually to be pronounced... (remember the scene with Agassi and Co.?,

anyway, I hope the scarf is not yours, or you won't be using it too soon...but, if Queen Mother takes care of the cat..she'll start serving aces in like no time!

Take care!

Last edited by PennyThePenguin : 06-10-2010 at 03:10 PM.
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote