MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #748
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
Wonder how much time marat has actually spent with the kitty if he's flying every which where
I thought about this too...and, sorry (I wanted to say it out loud all day, but everybody was just so thrilled about how tender does buying a cat prove Mr. Safin to be and I thought it would be quite rude! ), I just don't see him with a cat! What do they do togheter?

Do they play?

Do they cuddle?

Do they watch the birds play on the window together?

Does the cat fall asleep in his lap every night watching TV?

Does the cat guard the bathroom door when he takes a shower?

Does he feed her?

No way... )))))))))

Show me photos, then I'll buy it (and die of a melted heart, probably)!

I tell you, people, the cat is just a cover up!

Last edited by little_masha : 06-08-2010 at 04:42 PM.
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote