MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #744
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Oh, gals, the cat IS sweet and the name is very cool! I, however, would of picked a Siberian or a Somali for him...I think it would 've suited him better...

Anyway, I see that we all went gaga about the cat and the cat's state of mind upon Mr. Safin's moving in with someone, the cat's interfering with Mr. Safin's hard core sexy times, etc., etc...

However, [I]IS THAT A WOMAN'S PURPLE- PINKISH SCARF THE CAT SLEEPS ON?[/i] OR DID MR. SAFIN'S LEGENDARY STYLE STOKE AGAIN?

The cat or aunt Dinara better produce some explanation...or else...

Nice cat, Mr. Safin!

Last edited by little_masha : 06-08-2010 at 05:09 PM.
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote