MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2010, 05:29 PM   #2908
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

I still respect his tennis and the effort he has been putting in to try and get things back on track.I appreciate the honesty he has shown in pressers and interviews considering such a big dip in form like this for a top player must be very embarrassing and being continually probed about it is even more degrading.I respect Novak a lot more today,two years on, than I did the day he won the Australian Open...

And of course he still looks great,if not better
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!