MensTennisForums.com - Search Results

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Showing results 1 to 25 of 222
Search took 0.72 seconds.
Search:
Key Word(s): ; Posts Made By: The_Beast

Forum: General Messages 09-13-2013, 06:34 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,147
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Are you a poster or a reader?

Definitely a reader :)
Forum: General Messages 09-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Replies: 1,409
Views: 31,907
Posted By The_Beast
Re: USO 2013 "Tennis Draw" Game, QF: Dimitrov-Haas

Grigor DIMITROV vs. Tommy HAAS 5-7 6-0 4-6 1-0
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board 04-19-2013, 02:17 PM
Replies: 544
Views: 29,340
Posted By The_Beast
Re: <3 Grigor on the clay 2013 <3

Grigor, i am really proud of you :) Keep it up, boy:)
Forum: Off Topic 01-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Replies: 1,456
Views: 34,093
Posted By The_Beast
Re: AO 2013 "Tennis Draw" Game

DEL POTRO, Juan Martin vs. FEDERER, Roger 3-6 6-1 5-7 6-3 *4-2 15-15
Forum: Off Topic 01-21-2013, 01:49 PM
Replies: 1,456
Views: 34,093
Posted By The_Beast
Re: AO 2013 "Tennis Draw" Game

DEL POTRO, Juan Martin vs. FEDERER, Roger 3-6 2-0* 15-15
Forum: General Messages 06-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Replies: 468
Views: 26,860
Posted By The_Beast
Re: WWW Roland Garros Final: Federer vs. Nadal

heart says: Federer in 4: 7-5 3-6 6-4 7-6 :)
mind says: Nadal in 3: 6-2 6-4 6-1 :(
Forum: Advanced Discussions 04-09-2011, 04:14 PM
Replies: 282
Views: 31,347
Posted By The_Beast
Forum: General Messages 02-23-2011, 04:05 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,204
Posted By The_Beast
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board 02-20-2011, 12:54 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,971
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Dubai 2011

:worship: ty :)
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board 02-20-2011, 07:54 AM
Replies: 158
Views: 12,490
Posted By The_Beast
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board 02-20-2011, 07:50 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,971
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Dubai 2011

I think it's high time our beloved pifas got banned :)
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board 02-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Replies: 158
Views: 12,490
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Bulgarian version

Хубава статия, Berba :)
Споделям доста от твоите мисли, но все пак смятам, че има какво още да се желае най-вече от ретура на Григор,а и бекхендът му трябва да стане по стабилен и да бъде насочван с...
Forum: General Messages 01-18-2011, 07:22 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,790
Posted By The_Beast
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board 01-12-2011, 04:51 PM
Replies: 4,981
Views: 529,158
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov

:worship::worship::worship:
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board 01-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Replies: 4,981
Views: 529,158
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov

lol,Schoorel's height is 221 cm !
Forum: General Messages 01-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 2,947
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Name the 8 players, you want to see in Australian Open 1/4 finals

1.Federer 2.Dimitrov 3.Del Potro 4.Davydenko 5.Nalbandian 6.Nadal 7.Youzhny 8.Roddick
Forum: General Messages 01-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,973
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Peak Nadal vs Peak Davydenko on hardcourt. Who would win?

In best of 3: Nadal has 40 % chance of winning and Davydenko 60%.
In best of 5: Nadal 60%, Davydenko 40%.
Forum: General Messages 01-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 9,455
Posted By The_Beast
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board 12-27-2010, 09:03 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 7,998
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Grigor Dimitrov in 2011

Hope he made the right decision :)
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board 12-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Replies: 4,981
Views: 529,158
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov

i voted for u too :)
Forum: General Messages 12-14-2010, 06:11 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,519
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Isner vs Mahut... again!!!

This time Mahut will win : 6-7 ( 7-9) 7-5 7-6 (100 - 98) :)
Forum: Off Topic 12-13-2010, 07:07 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,171
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Which Religion will have the best season in 2011?

:):):):rolls::rolls::rolls::haha::haha::haha::yeah:
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board 11-28-2010, 08:40 PM
Replies: 4,981
Views: 529,158
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov

:) Good luck to Berankis too.I am sure these two guys will enter top 50 next year.
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board 11-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Replies: 4,981
Views: 529,158
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov

Wish you to get matured and fix your mind up.
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board 11-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Replies: 4,981
Views: 529,158
Posted By The_Beast
Showing results 1 to 25 of 222

 
Forum Jump

Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios