MensTennisForums.com - Search Results
Advanced Search
Showing results 1 to 25 of 222
Search took 0.83 seconds.
Search: Keyword(s): ; Posts Made By: The_Beast
Forum: General Messages   09-13-2013, 07:34 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,272
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Are you a poster or a reader?

Definitely a reader :)
Forum: General Messages   09-03-2013, 09:39 PM
Replies: 1,409
Views: 34,226
Posted By The_Beast
Re: USO 2013 "Tennis Draw" Game, QF: Dimitrov-Haas

Grigor DIMITROV vs. Tommy HAAS 5-7 6-0 4-6 1-0
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board   04-19-2013, 03:17 PM
Replies: 544
Views: 31,442
Posted By The_Beast
Re: <3 Grigor on the clay 2013 <3

Grigor, i am really proud of you :) Keep it up, boy:)
Forum: Off Topic   01-22-2013, 08:26 PM
Replies: 1,456
Views: 38,758
Posted By The_Beast
Re: AO 2013 "Tennis Draw" Game

DEL POTRO, Juan Martin vs. FEDERER, Roger 3-6 6-1 5-7 6-3 *4-2 15-15
Forum: Off Topic   01-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Replies: 1,456
Views: 38,758
Posted By The_Beast
Re: AO 2013 "Tennis Draw" Game

DEL POTRO, Juan Martin vs. FEDERER, Roger 3-6 2-0* 15-15
Forum: General Messages   06-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Replies: 468
Views: 27,691
Posted By The_Beast
Re: WWW Roland Garros Final: Federer vs. Nadal

heart says: Federer in 4: 7-5 3-6 6-4 7-6 :)
mind says: Nadal in 3: 6-2 6-4 6-1 :(
Forum: Advanced Discussions   04-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Replies: 282
Views: 37,881
Posted By The_Beast
Forum: General Messages   02-23-2011, 05:05 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,317
Posted By The_Beast
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board   02-20-2011, 01:54 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,256
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Dubai 2011

:worship: ty :)
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board   02-20-2011, 08:54 AM
Replies: 158
Views: 13,900
Posted By The_Beast
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board   02-20-2011, 08:50 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,256
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Dubai 2011

I think it's high time our beloved pifas got banned :)
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board   02-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Replies: 158
Views: 13,900
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Bulgarian version

Хубава статия, Berba :)
Споделям доста от твоите мисли, но все пак смятам, че има какво още да се желае най-вече от ретура на Григор,а и бекхендът му трябва да стане по стабилен и да бъде насочван...
Forum: General Messages   01-18-2011, 08:22 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,864
Posted By The_Beast
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board   01-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Replies: 4,982
Views: 545,717
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov

:worship::worship::worship:
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board   01-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Replies: 4,982
Views: 545,717
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov

lol,Schoorel's height is 221 cm !
Forum: General Messages   01-08-2011, 10:26 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,066
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Name the 8 players, you want to see in Australian Open 1/4 finals

1.Federer 2.Dimitrov 3.Del Potro 4.Davydenko 5.Nalbandian 6.Nadal 7.Youzhny 8.Roddick
Forum: General Messages   01-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,102
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Peak Nadal vs Peak Davydenko on hardcourt. Who would win?

In best of 3: Nadal has 40 % chance of winning and Davydenko 60%.
In best of 5: Nadal 60%, Davydenko 40%.
Forum: General Messages   01-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 9,632
Posted By The_Beast
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board   12-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 8,493
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Grigor Dimitrov in 2011

Hope he made the right decision :)
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board   12-15-2010, 08:59 PM
Replies: 4,982
Views: 545,717
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov

i voted for u too :)
Forum: General Messages   12-14-2010, 07:11 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,633
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Isner vs Mahut... again!!!

This time Mahut will win : 6-7 ( 7-9) 7-5 7-6 (100 - 98) :)
Forum: Off Topic   12-13-2010, 08:07 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,477
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Which Religion will have the best season in 2011?

:):):):rolls::rolls::rolls::haha::haha::haha::yeah:
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board   11-28-2010, 09:40 PM
Replies: 4,982
Views: 545,717
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov

:) Good luck to Berankis too.I am sure these two guys will enter top 50 next year.
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board   11-27-2010, 03:58 PM
Replies: 4,982
Views: 545,717
Posted By The_Beast
Re: Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov

Wish you to get matured and fix your mind up.
Forum: Grigor Dimitrov Message Board   11-27-2010, 03:49 PM
Replies: 4,982
Views: 545,717
Posted By The_Beast
Showing results 1 to 25 of 222

 
Forum Jump
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome