MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Gaston Gaudio Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   St Pauli, Reeperbahn and Gaston in Hamburg Thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=99746)

Action Jackson 04-14-2007 09:23 AM

St Pauli, Reeperbahn and Gaston in Hamburg Thread

Well it's the European clay season and the big tour for Gaston begins here and he is reunited with Martin Jaite for this part of the season and Jaite knew how to hit a single hand backhand, just hope he can get Gaston to show that on court.

Good thing is that he still gets in direct to the 3 TMS events, though this is the last event, where he showed some of his good tennis.

Lets see what happens.

Action Jackson 04-14-2007 01:27 PM

Re: Jimmys Bar, royalty, Jardin Exotique, don't play the roulette wheel Monte Carlo Tråd

Here is Gaston's section of the draw.

FERRER, David ESP vs. SIMON, Gilles FRA
BALLERET, Benjamin MON vs. BENNETEAU, Julien FRA
TURSUNOV, Dmitry RUS vs. GAUDIO, Gaston ARG
BYE vs.DJOKOVIC, Novak SRB

sonatinca 04-14-2007 01:28 PM

Re: Jimmys Bar, royalty, Jardin Exotique, don't play the roulette wheel Monte Carlo Tråd

Not the best draw :( If there is some chance with Tursunov, coz he's got wrist injury and never was too good on clay, then with Djoko I dont even know what to hope for... Hope they will think out something with Martín :)

RogiFan88 04-14-2007 09:48 PM

I, for one, w love to see Gaston take out Dima on the clay of MC.

ALLEZ, GASTONCITO!

wenty 04-15-2007 06:24 AM

Re: Jimmys Bar, royalty, Jardin Exotique, don't play the roulette wheel Monte Carlo T

George, I love your random thread titles :worship:

Action Jackson 04-15-2007 09:09 AM

I just hope Gaston can match the random thread title. Tursunov on clay as good as it gets draw wise.

Corina2605 04-15-2007 07:44 PM

Good luck to Gaston in MC!!

Action Jackson 04-15-2007 07:53 PM

COURT DES PRINCES start 10:00 am

[Q]T Gabashvili (RUS) vs [Q]A Seppi (ITA)
K Vliegen (BEL) vs P Mathieu (FRA)
C Moya (ESP) vs [13]M Youzhny (RUS)
D Tursunov (RUS) vs G Gaudio (ARG)

Vale 04-15-2007 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler (Post 5196186)
COURT DES PRINCES start 10:00 am

[Q]T Gabashvili (RUS) vs [Q]A Seppi (ITA)
K Vliegen (BEL) vs P Mathieu (FRA)
C Moya (ESP) vs [13]M Youzhny (RUS)
D Tursunov (RUS) vs G Gaudio (ARG)

GOOD LUCK, GASTON!!!!! MAY THIS BE THE BEGINNING OF A SUCCESSFUL CLAY TOUR!:D

wenty 04-16-2007 12:06 AM

Re: Jimmys Bar, royalty, Jardin Exotique, don't play the roulette wheel Monte Carlo T

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vale (Post 5197401)
GOOD LUCK, GASTON!!!!! MAY THIS BE THE BEGINNING OF A SUCCESSFUL CLAY TOUR!:D

Agreed !!! VAMOS GASTON :worship: :worship:

arzu8 04-16-2007 04:22 PM

He Won :):):)! Good Job!!!

sonatinca 04-16-2007 04:22 PM

He did it!!! 5-7 6-2 6-2
Well done Gastón!
My friend was watching and commenting for me on-line, he said Gastón did a lot of amazing shots and moved very well :)
So I think, next match can be interesting ;)
iVAMOS GASTÓN!

Haile Selassie 04-16-2007 04:34 PM

Gaston was very smart to play. He trys to move Tursonov and try that the russian doenst hit is forehand so he played a lot on Tursonov backhand.
Gaston moves very well on court

Vamos Gastón!

Denaon 04-16-2007 04:39 PM

Very well done Gastón :yeah: I was able to watch the 1st set and part of the 2nd one...and Gaston played very well....got little frustrated at his errors....and imo Tursunov was playing really good tennis too....

I'm really glad for Gaston (and myself as a fan) :banana:

Go Gastón!!!

RogiFan88 04-16-2007 04:41 PM

Woo hoo! The right guy won!!! Woo hoo!!!