MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Open SEAT 2007 (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=682)
-   -   Who's going ? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=99647)

Sinerra 12-10-2006 03:19 PM

Player Hotel
 
Does anyone know in what hotel the players are staying during Open Seat Barcalona next year?

Cuz im sending my parents next year to that tournament for their 25th wedding anniversary (pssst ;) ) and I thought it would be nice for them to stay at the same hotel as the players. If not too expensive haha :p

Thanks :wavey:

Deathless Mortal 12-10-2006 03:33 PM

Re: Players hotel Open Seat Barca
 
I don't know, but it's very nice of you. :yeah:

takuma 12-10-2006 04:39 PM

Re: Players hotel Open Seat Barca
 
It is really sweet indeed:) As far as I know the official hotel in 2006 was the Meliá Barcelona, it's a 5* hotel in the city centre, so it has to be expensive.. http://www.solmelia.com/solNew/hotel...digoHotel=0801 I'd advise checking promotions/promo rates etc. Maybe early booking is a solution? Not sure if that's going to be the official hotel this year too, but the probability is high. :wavey:

safinaferrero 12-10-2006 05:01 PM

Re: Players hotel Open Seat Barca
 
very expensive in fact:eek: but as a 5* hotel it's normal :lol: as Takuma said u might find lower prices if u book it @ last minute ;)

*Ljubica* 12-10-2006 05:06 PM

Re: Players hotel Open Seat Barca
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by safinaferrero (Post 4545186)
very expensive in fact:eek: but as a 5* hotel it's normal :lol: as Takuma said u might find lower prices if u book it @ last minute ;)

It always gets booked up really, really early - so I don't think that would be an option :sad: She is best off trying to book now.

safinaferrero 12-10-2006 05:10 PM

Re: Players hotel Open Seat Barca
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosie (Post 4545197)
It always gets booked up really, really early - so I don't think that would be an option :sad: She is best off trying to book now.

Ah really? i thought:o as for the official players hotel of TMS of bercy
u can book it at last minute and get better price i thought it was the same for Bcn but according to what u said maybe there are less rooms or whatever ...
i never been to this tournement must be a cool one:cool:

*Ljubica* 12-10-2006 05:19 PM

Re: Players hotel Open Seat Barca
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by safinaferrero (Post 4545213)
Ah really? i thought:o as for the official players hotel of TMS of bercy
u can book it at last minute and get better price i thought it was the same for Bcn but according to what u said maybe there are less rooms or whatever ...
i never been to this tournement must be a cool one:cool:

It's about the same size as the Bercy Hotel as I recall - I haven't stayed there for a couple of years now myself and they tend to get mixed up in my mind after a while :p - but Barca is a very busy tourist place at that time of year, so it tends to get booked up with holiday/tour groups as well as the tennis people.

Sinerra 12-11-2006 11:00 AM

Re: Player Hotel
 
Thanks all! It really does seem expensive :S But that's what i expected. Thank you for helping!

gigi51 04-12-2007 05:19 PM

Who's going ?
 
Coria will be in Barcelona during Conde de Godo not to play the tournament but to train with the players there before to be back in a tournament the week after...so if someone would see him there in the practice court it will be friendly to tell the fan of him like me...
Thanks in advance !


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.