MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   The French Musketeers (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   davis cup...suite (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=9272)

Marine 03-13-2004 05:54 PM

davis cup...suite

I read it in l'equipe this morning:

Après avoir rencontré Nicolas Escudé et Arnaud Clément à Marseille, F.Santoro s'est entretenu avec Sébastien Gosjean à propos de son éviction de la CD lors de France/Croatie. Rien n'a été dit sur cette conversation, qui a eu lieu mercredi soir, les joueurs tenant à ne rien dire. Santoro a déclaré qu'il ne parlerait pas de ses tête à tête avec ses collègues avant d'avoir parlé à Guy Forget. Cette dernière rencontre aura lieu dans une dizaine de jours, à Miami.
En attendant, Clement, Escudé et Grosjean ne souhaitent donner leur avis sur leur rencontre avec Santoro. "Dans cette histoire, je suis déja allé tellement contre ma nature que je ne tiens pas à en rajouter", confiait Clement hier, alors qu'il terminait ses étirement en regardant ses potes jouer au football. Au loin, Santoro tapait la balle avec son coach.
A suivre éventuellement, dans les prochains jours, un duel Grosjean/Santoro. En tout cas, hier midi, les deux joueurs ont déjeuné ensemble.

Via 03-14-2004 12:48 AM

Re: davis cup...suite

i don't know whether i should be more interested in how arnaud 'tellement contre ma nature', or how he 'il terminait ses étirement'........lol

michelle may have somthing to add when i hopefully hear from her again ;)

irishface 03-16-2004 12:55 AM

Merci Marine.

Via - 'il terminait ses étirement' naturellement! :)

edit - wrong smiley. oops

michelleg 03-16-2004 01:29 AM

Couldn't tell you, but I did see Seb and Fab go to that breakfast together.....

Fabrice stories? His daughter took a liking to me, as she came up to me babbling in her sweet French voice about her teddy bear. I mustered up all my French prowess and replied "ahhhhh, oui."

I then turned to her mom (wow, a stunningly beautiful woman!) and told her in French that she had a beautiful daughter.

I need to sign up for French For Dummies.

esther 03-16-2004 05:27 AM

haha thats so cute that his daughter started babbling to u!! what did she say after u told her her daughter was beautiful?!

Via 03-16-2004 07:18 AM

i've noticed for a while about fabrice's wife.... and been wondering how someone like fabrice can marry her. lol.... camille is plain by comparison....

that reminded me of my one and only 'players hotel' breakfast...in hong kong.... i couldn't afford to stay there but my mum did. so i had breakfast with her one day.... and saw taylor dent. :rolleyes:

irish.... not surprised about your choice but i am trying to be more intellectual and to study the guy's mind.....lol !!

irishface 03-16-2004 06:21 PM

Michelle - sign me up for that too. I'm very rusty. :oc

Via - his mind??? Why on earth...? ;o)

michelleg 03-17-2004 08:41 PM

She was very gracious and smiled and thanked me. Her little one tried to follow me out of the coffee shop! And then I ran into (literally) Tommy Robredo for what seemed to be the hundredth time.

I didn't see Nono about much, aside from the golf. However, I saw plenty of his coach. (yuck.)

Via 03-17-2004 09:01 PM

hmmm.... why should a toddler be so attracted to you..... there's no way that you looked like.... santa claus? big bird? lol !!......... ;)

is there only one players hotel at IW? how come everyone's there?