MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   20 Dumbest Celeb Quotes ... ever (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=88845)

~*BGT*~ 10-22-2006 10:59 PM

20 Dumbest Celeb Quotes ... ever

20. I'm not anorexic. I'm from Texas! Are there any people from Texas who are anorexic? I've never heard of one. And that includes me. - Jessica Simpson

19. If I were a single man, I might ask that mummy out. That's a good looking mummy. - Bill Clinton

18. Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything. - Ivana Trump

17. I'm so smart now. People are always like, "Take your top off." They always want the money shot. I'm not stupid. - Paris Hilton

16. Let's get something straight: Crack is cheap. Crack is whack. - Whitney Houston

15. Beyond its entertainment value, Baywatch has had a significant effect on so many lives. It's saved lives. I'm happy to be a part of such a great show for so long. - David Hasselhoff

14. It's nothing like changes because nothing changes but the changes. - Gary Busey

13. It was God who made me so beautiful. If I weren't, then I'd be a teacher. - Linda Evangelista

12. Why can't you share your bed? I think the most loving thing to do is to share your bed. - Michael Jackson

11. I was recently in a tour in Latin America. My only regret is that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Dan Quayle

10. Is this chicken what I have or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says Chicken of the Sea. - Jessica Simpson

9. I'm sounding worse than Jessica Simpson. She's sounding like a rock scientist. - Tara Reid

8. Do I have large frog in my hair? I'm not talking about the look. I feel the sensation like my brain is being eaten right now. - Joaquin Phoenix

7. So many of the people in the Superdome are underprivilged anyway, so this is working very well for them. - Barbara Bush

6. We're gonna turn this team around 360 degrees. - Jason Kidd

5. Too many OB-GYNs can't practice their love with women these days. - George W. Bush

4. What is the Wall Street Journal? Is that bad? - Paris Hilton

3. Q: Did you visit the Parthenon when you were in Greece. I can't really remember the names of the clubs I went to. - Shaquille O'Neal

2. I've never wanted to got to Japan because I don't like fish. That's why I've never been to Africa. - Britney Spears

and finally....

1. I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman. - Arnold S.... however you spell it

==================================================

Wow, what can I say about that? :eek:

dudi_fan 10-22-2006 11:12 PM

Re: 20 Dumbest Celeb Quotes ... ever

is this chicken or fish? -jessica simspon-

Radek Stepanek 10-22-2006 11:54 PM

haha, #11

dudi_fan 10-22-2006 11:58 PM

stupid barbara BUSHHH!!!

buddyholly 10-23-2006 12:12 AM

''E'' - Dan Quayle

~*BGT*~ 10-23-2006 12:49 AM

Potatoe

+alonso 10-23-2006 12:52 AM

:haha: :yeah: Good ones! :rolls:

dudi_fan 10-23-2006 01:02 AM

IVANA IS PRETTY BUT SHE'S REALLY DUMB!

El Legenda 10-23-2006 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackgirltennis (Post 4327924)
20. I'm not anorexic. I'm from Texas! Are there any people from Texas who are anorexic? I've never heard of one. And that includes me. - Jessica Simpson

19. If I were a single man, I might ask that mummy out. That's a good looking mummy. - Bill Clinton

18. Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything. - Ivana Trump

17. I'm so smart now. People are always like, "Take your top off." They always want the money shot. I'm not stupid. - Paris Hilton

16. Let's get something straight: Crack is cheap. Crack is whack. - Whitney Houston

15. Beyond its entertainment value, Baywatch has had a significant effect on so many lives. It's saved lives. I'm happy to be a part of such a great show for so long. - David Hasselhoff

14. It's nothing like changes because nothing changes but the changes. - Gary Busey

13. It was God who made me so beautiful. If I weren't, then I'd be a teacher. - Linda Evangelista

12. Why can't you share your bed? I think the most loving thing to do is to share your bed. - Michael Jackson

11. I was recently in a tour in Latin America. My only regret is that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Dan Quayle

10. Is this chicken what I have or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says Chicken of the Sea. - Jessica Simpson

9. I'm sounding worse than Jessica Simpson. She's sounding like a rock scientist. - Tara Reid

8. Do I have large frog in my hair? I'm not talking about the look. I feel the sensation like my brain is being eaten right now. - Joaquin Phoenix

7. So many of the people in the Superdome are underprivilged anyway, so this is working very well for them. - Barbara Bush

5. Too many OB-GYNs can't practice their love with women these days. - George W. Bush

4. What is the Wall Street Journal? Is that bad? - Paris Hilton

3. Q: Did you visit the Parthenon when you were in Greece. I can't really remember the names of the clubs I went to. - Shaquille O'Neal

2. I've never wanted to got to Japan because I don't like fish. That's why I've never been to Africa. - Britney Spears

and finally....

1. I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman. - Arnold S.... however you spell it

==================================================

Wow, what can I say about that? :eek:

you been watching VH1? :p

Choupi 10-23-2006 04:41 AM

All the quotes are great but I admit my fave is Shaquille O'Neil.

Fed-Express 10-23-2006 06:14 AM

Quote:

Arnold S.... however you spell it

That's quite ironic in a thread like this, isn't it ;)?

Hokit 10-23-2006 07:28 AM

Quote:

Imagine the look on the team's face when he said that :spit:

Nathaliia 10-23-2006 08:09 AM

#11 and #3 are just great. But all are fine. I have funny quotes from current president of USA somewhere in my journal so you can read them if you want :).

sploush 10-23-2006 08:19 AM

Here is another one that can make that list

My girlfriend is not asian she is thai (drew gooden nba player)

njorker 10-23-2006 02:23 PM

Quote:

Phoenix is such a brooding man and sometimes weird, but I don't think he should be included in this list. There's nothing dumb in what he said (or maybe I'm just a huge Phoenix fan). :shrug: :wavey: