MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Kristof Vliegen (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=649)
-   -   A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=88280)

16681 10-16-2006 05:05 AM

A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
Come in and talk about Kris or anything else you want to talk about :D

Nymeria 10-21-2006 10:35 AM

Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
There isn't a big chat here yet it seems... so how are you Mae? :)

16681 10-22-2006 04:29 AM

Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan (Post 4318305)
There isn't a big chat here yet it seems... so how are you Mae? :)

I'm fine and I hope you are also :D No there aren't any big chats yet. But I think that comes down to two things--Kris' level of play and the fact that this Forum is not very old at all. If Kris could get some more big wins like he did at the start of Madrid, I'm sure he would become better known. And that should lead to more people making their way to his Forum :D But really you don't need a lot of people to run a Forum. Just a few people that will post and you can have a very nice Forum for a player :)

Nymeria 10-22-2006 08:11 PM

Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
I actually prefer forums with few posters ;)

Have to admit that I didn't know Vliegen that well till summer this year. Before then I just cheered for him coz he's Belgian. But he's definitely a funny player. To be fair, one of the funniest and nicest moments I experienced during visiting tournaments, was during one of Vliegens double matches in Rosmalen. When he definitely enjoyed a piece of chocolat :lol:

But I am fine as well :)

OLGABEL 10-22-2006 09:25 PM

Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
Hi!!:)

I'm not a fan of Kris but, I support him because he's Belgian...:p

My only LOVE is OLI. :hearts: :drool:

But I want to participate in this forum, if you agree... :angel:

16681 10-22-2006 10:26 PM

Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OLGABEL (Post 4327364)
Hi!!:)

I'm not a fan of Kris but, I support him because he's Belgian...:p

My only LOVE is OLI. :hearts: :drool:

But I want to participate in this forum, if you agree... :angel:

Of course you are welcome here :D Come in anytime :)

16681 10-22-2006 10:40 PM

Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan (Post 4326994)
I actually prefer forums with few posters ;)

Have to admit that I didn't know Vliegen that well till summer this year. Before then I just cheered for him coz he's Belgian. But he's definitely a funny player. To be fair, one of the funniest and nicest moments I experienced during visiting tournaments, was during one of Vliegens double matches in Rosmalen. When he definitely enjoyed a piece of chocolat :lol:

But I am fine as well :)

You know I agree about forums with a few posters. Everyone gets to know everyone else well and normally in a small group everyone likes the other people involved so it makes it nice :D Some of the Forums around here I hate to go into because of some of the posters involved there :eek: I don't see why people can't be nice? I mean this is just a tennis forum yet people fight at MTF all the time which can make it unpleasant for everyone else :ras: I only discovered Kristof just a little earlier in the year than you did! I would have loved to have seen Kris with that chocolate :lol:

OLGABEL 10-23-2006 10:19 AM

Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
Thanks Mae!!:D

I'm sure that I have a lot of fun here!!:)

Nymeria 10-23-2006 10:24 AM

Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OLGABEL (Post 4327364)
Hi!!:)

I'm not a fan of Kris but, I support him because he's Belgian...:p

My only LOVE is OLI. :hearts: :drool:

But I want to participate in this forum, if you agree... :angel:

Of course it's nice when you post here :) Belgian players are great!

:wavey: How are you?!

Nymeria 10-23-2006 10:27 AM

Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae (Post 4327705)
You know I agree about forums with a few posters. Everyone gets to know everyone else well and normally in a small group everyone likes the other people involved so it makes it nice :D Some of the Forums around here I hate to go into because of some of the posters involved there :eek: I don't see why people can't be nice? I mean this is just a tennis forum yet people fight at MTF all the time which can make it unpleasant for everyone else :ras: I only discovered Kristof just a little earlier in the year than you did! I would have loved to have seen Kris with that chocolate :lol:

Indeed I agree with your opinion. That's why I hardly ever go to the Federer forum, while he is my #2 players (used to be my #1 for a long time until I met Chiudi).

You would have loved that chocolate moment :lol: At the end I had the feeling that all chocolate papers were all over the court, or at least all around their chairs :cool:

Nymeria 10-23-2006 10:34 AM

Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
Btw. maybe we should introduce ourself, so we know who we're chatting with. I am Yvo, a 21 year old Dutchie, big Swiss-fan tho, hardly ever cheer for my countrymen. And of course my favourite player above all is Chiudinelli.
I am still a student, and am in my graduating year now, and hope to find an internship abroad (preferable in Switzerland :p).
As I wrote above I really follow Kristof since Rosmalen this year, but I've been cheering for him for a longer time already, just coz he's a Belgian. Oh and I discovered when I read Mons tournament magazine that Kristof is the player who lives closest to my home, as he's from Maaseik a border-city in Belgium, I remember that in summer 2005 I made a cycling-tour with a friend of mine and we ended up in Maaseik, without expecting to go to Belgium. So it's maybe 25 km from where I live :cool:

OLGABEL 10-23-2006 10:48 AM

Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
I'm fine, Chiudi-fan!! Thanks for the welcome!!:D


I like Jarkko Nieminen, is a very talented player, and a very nice guy :)

I support him too, except when he play against Oli, of course :angel:

The matches between Oli and Jarkko are excellent!!

Nymeria 10-23-2006 12:25 PM

Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OLGABEL (Post 4329211)
I'm fine, Chiudi-fan!! Thanks for the welcome!!:D


I like Jarkko Nieminen, is a very talented player, and a very nice guy :)

I support him too, except when he play against Oli, of course :angel:

The matches between Oli and Jarkko are excellent!!

Jarkko is a great player, I was really happy when I could meet him at the Rotterdam tournament this year. He was the only player of my favourites who I had not seen irl yet when this season started. So I really liked it when I could see him in Rotterdam.

I guess we always have some players above others, I support for Jarkko, except when he plays my two top Swiss guys, Federer and Chiudi. And in some matches I do not really mind who wins, for example when Jarkko plays Vliegen, Hartfield, Lammer, I do not mind who wins, I will be sad that one has to lose anyway.

I really like Oli as well, I have got some pictures of him, which I never posted I think, so if you like, I can send them to you by pm :)

OLGABEL 10-23-2006 02:22 PM

Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
Ohhhh!!:eek: Thanks a lot Chiudi-fan!! If you can... please!!:worship:


I'm always looking for a pictures or news of Oli, but unfortunately (or not), he's not a star(for me is the best)... ;)

Even in his country, there isn't almost information about him. :(

Nymeria 10-23-2006 02:43 PM

Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans
 
OK, I did send you the e-mail :) with pictures. Only 2, I got more but have to upload them... I don't keep all pictures on the internet, as it takes too much space. And I've got too many pictures of all those tennisplayers :p

yeah you are right, it's sometimes hard to get information about players. I usually follow news about Oli on Belgian teletext


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.