MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Marat Safin Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=88144)

Kiara 10-14-2006 05:07 PM

Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread
 
Word on the street is that she's an interior decorator


:angel:

mer 10-14-2006 05:08 PM

Re: Marat's new girlfriend
 
oh, no :rolls:

AnnieNik 10-14-2006 05:11 PM

Re: Marat's new girlfriend
 
Everytime Kiara comes back, there is a new girl in town. Admit it - you are his gf :haha: :haha:

Kiara 10-14-2006 05:17 PM

Re: Marat's new girlfriend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieNik (Post 4275169)
Everytime Kiara comes back, there is a new girl in town. Admit it - you are his gf :haha: :haha:

haha thats cos i only come back when there are imporant things to discuss :p

Joy Mora 10-14-2006 05:22 PM

Re: Marat's new girlfriend
 
I bet the whole purpose of the lame joke about the girlfriend was to see whether it would have the effect that it obviously has (its own thread). Maybe he was bored or depressed (because he didn't win The Tennis Channel's poll for favourite hottie) and decided to have some fun.:cool:

AnnieNik 10-14-2006 05:26 PM

Re: Marat's new girlfriend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joy Mora (Post 4275258)
I bet the whole purpose of the lame joke about the girlfriend was to see whether it would have the effect that it obviously has (its own thread). Maybe he was bored or depressed (because he didn't win The Tennis Channel's poll for favourite hottie) and decided to have some fun.:cool:

That ...or he is trying to decrease the price the woman is asking for the apartament design by talking about her :yeah: ;)

Wednesday Addams 10-14-2006 05:28 PM

Re: Marat's new girlfriend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiara (Post 4275133)
Word on the street is that she's an interior decorator


:angel:

:haha:

You spammer!

mer 10-14-2006 05:29 PM

Re: Marat's new girlfriend
 
He said his brain didn't work well:p
Seriously, I don't think it was even a joke, might me just a freudian slip ;)

Saumon 10-14-2006 05:29 PM

Re: Marat's new girlfriend
 
RIP to the people who will die seeing this thread. :awww:

Saumon 10-14-2006 05:30 PM

Re: Marat's new girlfriend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mer (Post 4275309)
He said his brain didn't work well:p
Seriously, I don't think it was even a joke, might me just a freudian slip ;)

:haha: told you he had slept with her :aplot:

Kiara 10-14-2006 05:30 PM

Re: Marat's new girlfriend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joy Mora (Post 4275258)
I bet the whole purpose of the lame joke about the girlfriend was to see whether it would have the effect that it obviously has (its own thread). Maybe he was bored or depressed (because he didn't win The Tennis Channel's poll for favourite hottie) and decided to have some fun.:cool:

:haha:

Thanks for taking this thread seriously :wavey:

Ales_Alessandra 10-14-2006 05:31 PM

Re: Marat's new girlfriend
 
:rolleyes:
:lol:

Kiara 10-14-2006 05:31 PM

Re: Marat's new girlfriend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams (Post 4275306)
:haha:

You spammer!

Im bored :shrug: ;)

Plus the old GF thread is closed :sad:

Joy Mora 10-14-2006 05:33 PM

Re: Marat's new girlfriend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieNik (Post 4275281)
That ...or he is trying to decrease the price the woman is asking for the apartament design by talking about her :yeah: ;)

За каквото и да си говорим, става въпрос за пари. Ако не става въпрос за пари, става въпрос за много пари. ;)

Kiara 10-14-2006 05:36 PM

Re: Marat's new girlfriend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by M. Safin

Like I said yesterday, I had to pay some money to my girlfriend. My father did it.

Thats never good :awww:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.