MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   GoTennis-Its loads of crap, on the net. (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=877)

Nimi 08-11-2002 10:53 PM

GoTennis-Its loads of crap, on the net.

Well everyone in GoTennis who respect themselves knows the saga of InSaNiTy-me!

That place sux!!

Layla 08-11-2002 10:56 PM

I don't know your saga Nimi. I joined too late! Could you share? I'm always up for a good story. :)

Nimi 08-11-2002 11:00 PM

Ask Leo...

Anyways, i discovered that they show the final of Cincinatti in some french channel, im off to watch, bye! :wavey:

Layla 08-11-2002 11:02 PM

Bye, I'm off to watch the scoreboard. :rolleyes: :wavey:

Barrie_Dude 08-11-2002 11:59 PM

We Have Enough Crap On This Site:rolleyes:

Leo7 08-12-2002 02:10 AM

OMG Niminator! you have to get over this eventually! okay Layla, here's the story:

our friend Insanity is/was the biggest Jennifer fan on Gotennis, well actually the ONLY fan!lol! simon and all other haters created a FAF-Haters thread (FAF was the nickname of Cappy) and started making fun of her. Insanity got scared off by simon so he ran off to other tennis baords and changed his name to Moshe. and now he's changed his name again to Niminator! he keeps saying that I (yah, little ole me) was apart of the Capriati-bashing, but really i was one of the only people defending her. i even told simon to get a life! but he won't believe me!:rolleyes:

well gotennis ha changed now anyway. the ATP Board is more active and exciting than ever before, even though the WTA Board is full of bitchy racists. i try to stay away from the WTA side of Gotennis as much as possible...

Chloe le Bopper 08-12-2002 03:55 AM

I used to post on Gotennis.

But I stopped after someone posted a whole bunch of pics of monkeys and captioned it "the williams family" - and it took me three emails, and a thread complaining to get it removed.

I didn't want to post on a board that would allow such racist and idiotic material to be left up for so long.

Since then I posted there a couple months ago or so for about a week, then i stopped again.

maybe its gotten better, but it was a raging pile of crap when i left the first time.

Nimi 08-12-2002 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Leo7
OMG Niminator! you have to get over this eventually! okay Layla, here's the story:

our friend Insanity is/was the biggest Jennifer fan on Gotennis, well actually the ONLY fan!lol! simon and all other haters created a FAF-Haters thread (FAF was the nickname of Cappy) and started making fun of her. Insanity got scared off by simon so he ran off to other tennis baords and changed his name to Moshe. and now he's changed his name again to Niminator! he keeps saying that I (yah, little ole me) was apart of the Capriati-bashing, but really i was one of the only people defending her. i even told simon to get a life! but he won't believe me!:rolleyes:

well gotennis ha changed now anyway. the ATP Board is more active and exciting than ever before, even though the WTA Board is full of bitchy racists. i try to stay away from the WTA side of Gotennis as much as possible...

Ya, i ran off cuz they bashed Cappy :rolleyes:

You said it yourself! Other than the ATP section they are all a bunch of racist idiots! & the ATP section is boooring...

Nimi 08-12-2002 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rebecca
I used to post on Gotennis.

But I stopped after someone posted a whole bunch of pics of monkeys and captioned it "the williams family" - and it took me three emails, and a thread complaining to get it removed.

I didn't want to post on a board that would allow such racist and idiotic material to be left up for so long.

Since then I posted there a couple months ago or so for about a week, then i stopped again.

maybe its gotten better, but it was a raging pile of crap when i left the first time.

Yep

Layla 08-12-2002 12:04 PM

Oh, that's a terrible story. *shudders* :( I'm sure if they all ganged up to mercilessly trash Juanqui, I wouldn't want to stick aroud either. Not that I would go down without a fight, but that only makes it worse. :mad:

Like I said, the WTA forum is evil and I wouldn't go near it if it was the last place on earth. :p

But the ATP forum is friendly and intelligent. And it is soooo not boring. All it needs are a few more posters so I would like to use this opportunity to invite you all to join us at www.gotennis.com. :D :wavey:

There was this one guy that showed up a few days ago. His name was lleytonhater and he posted a bunch of homophobic stuff about Lleyton but his posts were deleted within an hour, so that sounds promising. It means that the ATP forum will never become a playground for racist, homophobic idiots. ;)

So come on over! :bounce:

Barrie_Dude 08-12-2002 01:31 PM

Layla!:eek: The last timr I saw you shudder like that, it was in orgasim while we were having sex!:D ;) :p

Layla 08-12-2002 01:52 PM

Yes Barrie, even you are welcome. ;)

Chloe le Bopper 08-12-2002 06:40 PM

ugh, Barrie why don't you go molest something and leave fellow posters alone? :rolleyes:

Quote:

I'm sure if they all ganged up to mercilessly trash Juanqui, I wouldn't want to stick aroud either
When I went looking in the ATP section last time, I noticed some unregistered (that was his name with some numbers on the end) guy liked to pick apart Ferrero at the start of the year..

Like he had some thread laughing at Ferrero for wanting to be number one, then not playing australia (like hello, he was injured :rolleyes:)

Nimi 08-12-2002 07:13 PM

The ATP part is sooooooo boring, i actually look there once in a while, it has like 5 people, i have 7 people in my own lousy forum! lol!

Berlin_Calling 08-12-2002 07:21 PM

I agree about Gotennis.com