MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Whats the reason behind your username? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=86267)

NeverSayDie 09-16-2006 10:31 AM

Whats the reason behind your username?

Hello, I know there has probaly been a thread on this before so please forgive me but i was just wondering the reason behind your usernames are. Some are just names but what about the others? Mine is because my fave player is Nadal and the reason i love him is because of his 'never say die' attitude. So yeah, what about you? :D

Ferrero Forever 09-16-2006 10:38 AM

Re: What the reason behind your username?

Mine's pretty self explanitory. Juanqui coz it's Ferrero's nickname, and Lover because whats there not to love. Though I probably could have picked something less lame than lover lol.

LaTenista 09-16-2006 10:41 AM

la tenista = the (female) tennis player. I chose it because I play tennis (just for fun) and I'm quite fond of Spanish as I studied it at school and uni.

Washa Koroleva 09-16-2006 10:42 AM

My idol

Nathaliia 09-16-2006 10:46 AM

Once I had to sign myself with a nickname in Domachowska's guestbook and was watching a football match and Ńuńo Maniche from Portugal scored a goal, so I chose "N.M." In few weeks somebody said it had to stand for 'Nathaliia Malinowska' and here it goes :lol:

s.m. 09-16-2006 11:16 AM

my initials

Nadie 09-16-2006 11:27 AM

I wanted to register here as Nadia (it's my real name) but this nickname was already in use so I had to change it a little ;)

stebs 09-16-2006 11:31 AM

A nickname. :)

*Ljubica* 09-16-2006 12:55 PM

It's just a shortened form of my real name - and it's what my parents called me when I was a child. Not very exciting I'm afraid :shrug:

Björki 09-16-2006 12:59 PM

huge Björkman fan :D

RickDaStick 09-16-2006 02:10 PM

My real name :p

liptea 09-16-2006 02:37 PM

I was drinking Lipton's Iced Tea when I was joining.

Kristen 09-16-2006 03:03 PM

I used to be Bjorkman Girl, which was the name I went under back in the old days when the ATP site had a chat forum. I thought it sounded tacky as I got into my mid twenties so I changed it to my actual name :lol:

Still, so many people call me Kirsten. Obviously you are all dyxlesic.

zicofirol 09-16-2006 03:35 PM

My name comes from the mispronouncment of Sick Of It All (the band), anyway the way the pronounced it, in semi spanihs translation was always zicofirol, at least it sounded like that, so I always thought it was funny.

Suzi 09-16-2006 03:51 PM

pretty obv really its a shorterned nick of my name :p